1.- Management of cookies on this website
Through the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our website, or by following the instructions in this policy, you can accept, reject and manage the cookies we use.
2.- What kind of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies:
- Depending on who manages and uses them, they differ:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains,and therefore we uses them.
- Third-party cookies: those sent from a server or web domain not managed directly by us, but by a third party entity (e.g. Google services) that also uses them.
- Keep in mind that, in the case of using third-party cookies,if the cookie configuration system of this website does not allow you to avoid them, once accepted by the user, you will have to delete them from the options of the browser you use, or through the systems established by the third party itself.
- According to the time they are active:
- Session cookies: they allow the user to be identified during the live session, which means that they are stored and are only valid for the duration of an active session, that is, during their visit to the web, without any remaining on your device.
- Persistent cookies: they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: improve navigation and the proper functioning of the web.
- Personalization cookies: they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies: they allow to measure and statistically analyze the number of users and what use they make of the service provided to improve our offer.
- Advertising or behavioral cookies: they allow us to analyze Internet browsing habits to show advertising related to your browsing profile.
3.- How can you modify cookies?
The user can always customize the use of “cookies”, as well as prevent the collection of these by modifying the browser options. Depending on the browser, the cookie settings will be in one place or another. You will be able to locate it if you use the “Help” function of your browser. You can also configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notice of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time its implementation or not on your hard drive.
Among the most common browsers:
- Firefox: Options\Privacy\Tracking\tell websites I don’t want to be tracked
- Chrome: Chrome Menu\Settings\Show Advanced Options\Privacy\Content Settings\Cookies\Block Cookies by Default
- Safari: Preferences\ Privacy\Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools\Internet Options\Privacy\Settings\ move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
By completely blocking cookies, you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly.
4.- What kind of cookies do we use on this website?
Specifically on our website we use the following types of cookies:
|NAME||OWNER||DURATION||TYPE and PURPOSE|
|_ga||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||2 YEARS||STATISTICS|
|_gid||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||1 DAY||STATISTICS|
|_gat_gtag_UA_121080402_1||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||1 DAY||STATISTICS|
|pll_language||OWN||6 HOURS||It belongs to the WordPress Polylang plugin and allows you to save the language in which the website will be displayed to the user.|
|moove_gdpr_popup||OWN||SESSION||Used to save cookie preferences|
|YSC||YOUTUBE||SESSION||it measures the reproductions of videos made by the user and records the events of “Like” or “Share video”.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YOUTUBE||240 DAYS||It tracks the visited videos that are embedded in the web.|