Please read this policy carefully and make sure that you understand and agree with it, before accessing, or using any of our services or providing us with your personal data and, if you do not agree with it, do not use this website or its services you don’t even provide us with your details. By accessing this site, using any of its services or providing us with your data we will understand it as a clear affirmative action by which you give us your consent to process your data for the purposes indicated below.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Company responsible for the treatment: INSTALLATIONS AND ELECTRIC ASSEMBLY DEL VALLE AGUAYO, S.A. (hereinafter, DEL VALLE AGUAYO)
Mailing address: C/ Landaluzea, 10 01015 Vitoria (ALAVA)
How have we obtained your data?
At DEL VALLE AGUAYO we are committed to protecting the privacy and the correct use of the personal data we process. This policy describes how we may process such data and the rights of users to your personal data on this website.
If you are already a customer, you have provided them to us, either offline or online when requesting our services in order to maintain the contractual relationship with you.
If you have provided the data to us through this website, we collect information, for example, when you access the page, fill out any form that requires personal data, or when you communicate with us directly.
We may process and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services, including the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies.
When you voluntarily enter your personal data, you warrant that you are entitled to provide this information and that the information is true, truthful, accurate and up to date, that it is not confidential and does not violate any contractual restrictions or third parties rights.
You have the responsibility to keep your data correct and up to date, declining all responsibility of Del Valle Aguayo, S.A. in case you do not do so.
We do not process specially protected data
Third party data.
With regard to other people’s data, you must respect their privacy by paying special care when publishing their personal data. We remind you that as a user you can only consent to the processing of your personal data, but not those of third parties, and that the communication of data of third parties constitutes a transfer of personal data, your responsibility being to have the consent prior and express of them to use and communicate them to us and you are responsible for communicating the inclusion of their data in our files.
The publication of data of third parties without your consent may infringe, in addition to the regulations on data protection, the right to honor, privacy or the self-image of such third parties, rights whose protection is governed by the provisions of Organic Law 1/ 1982, of 5 May, on the civil protection of the right to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image.
For what purpose do we process your data?
We can treat them for different purposes, for example:
- If you are a customer, for the management and billing of the services and / or products requested and the commercial and / or contractual relationship derived therefrom, as well as to send you nformation about our products and services.
- If you are a mere user of our website, to manage the requests you make to us online. In the case of providing us with your curricular data or sending us your resume, we will use it to contact you and manage the selection processes that we carryout. In this case, the completion of the information in the fields marked as mandatory is essential for the treatment if you do not provide such information we will not be able to take into account your resume.
- In both cases to maintain contact and communication with you and to send you information about our activities, products and/or services (including advertising and/or commercial communications for the purposes of Article 21 LSSICE 34/2002), conduct surveys of opinion and/or satisfaction
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept (as long as you do not request its deletion) even requested the same, we may maintain them, limiting their processing, only for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or the exercise or defense of Claims.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
If you are a customer, the legal basis that legitimizes us for the processing of your data is the contract between the parties; if you are a mere user who makes us for example a request or request for information through our website what legitimizes us to process your data is your consent. Such consent is given to us unequivocally when you provide us with your data, that contribution being considered a clear affirmative act on your part that expresses such consent. The provision of the requested data is mandatory because it is essential to meet your request; if you don’t provide them, we won’t be able to carry it out. You may withdraw this consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org such withdrawal does not condition the processing of your data for the other purposes described.
Given the relevant and appropriate relationship with us as a current or potential customer or user of our website, we have a legitimate interest, in processing your data for, within the maintenance and management of it,
- to be able to send you commercial information about our activities, products and services, (including advertising and/or commercial communications for the purposes of Article 21 LSSICE 34/2002)
- conduct opinion and/or satisfaction surveys …
These purposes are compatible with the initial purpose for which we collected your data (manage contact and communication with you and maintain the relationship that binds us) but, in any case, the provision of your data to send you information about our activities, products and services or do opinion and satisfaction surveys, derived from our legitimate interest, is always voluntary and will always prevail, over our legitimate interest, your interests, rights or freedoms, so if you ask us we delete and stop processing your data for these purposes (by sending us an e-mail to that effect to email@example.com,) we will do so, and we can keep them blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. Such withdrawal does not condition the processing of your data for the other purposes described.
To which recipients will we be able to communicate your data?
We inform you that the data you provide us may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to legitimate functions of assignor and assignee such as:
- To banks for the management of collections and payments
- To entities or bodies to which there is a legal obligation to make data communications (Tax Administration…)
- When using American software vendors, applications, hosting … who may have access to your personal data to provide us with a service we will choose companies that are adhering to the Privacy Shield agreement, which means that they are forced to meet requirements equivalent to the Europeans in data protection issues. In any case, by accepting this data protection policy you expressly and unequivocally authorize the communication of the data to these companies, knowing that this implies an international transfer of data a country outside the Economic Area European Union and giving your unequivocal consent to such transfer.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: You can ask us what personal data we are treating to even ask us for a copy of the same.
- Right of rectification: You can ask us torectify inaccurate personal data or to complete those that are incomplete, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right to delete (right to be forgotten): You can ask us to delete your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, withdraw your consent, there has been unlawful treatment thereof or by compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to restriction of processing: You can ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: You can ask us to return your personal data to you (or to a third party) in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data if such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the file or is for advertising purposes.
To exercise all these rights you can contact by written and signed request to DEL VALLE AGUAYO C / Landaluzea, 10 01015 Vitoria (ALAVA), attaching in any case a copy of your identification document, or in firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received any of the above requests we will respond within a maximum period of 10 days.
You have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you want more information about the rights you can exercise and for the request of models of rights exercise forms you can visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es